The Love Spell


The love spell
He cast a spell on me, i was crazy in love with him. With his darkness, fifty shades of fucked up, but i loved him with all his baggage. The dark clouds of his past that followed him soon became to heavy for me to carry. it created a distance between us. He would randomly get up and walk out of my life, me with teary eyes day after day. His addiction threw him to the gutters. What i gave him was never enough, the experiments and limits just did not do it for him, he wanted more, he needed more, his body ached for something different everyday. My love was never enough. Intimacy soon left the comfort of our bed. He searched for passon elsewhere, jumping from one bed to another. Slowly i started to die, his love crushed me daily. I would sit up night after night hoping he would walk back into my life. I searched for him everywhere. Days without him were like slow death through torture.Finally i gave up on him and that very day i gave up on life.

I am ready for Love, i told him
Why do you runaway from me
from what i have to offer you
Let me show you love
Let me make love to you
Let me fee you Love
Let love be the air that
we breathe together
Let love wax us stronger each day
Let love make us a family
Let Love teach us to grow
I am ready for Love


the love poet

p.s   I am not ready for love, this short story/poem was inspired by India Aire's "I am ready for love"
         and fifty shades of grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment