That Magic



Image result for love and magic



THAT MAGIC

you seem to disappear when I need you most
reminding me of someone I once fell in love with
a magician with the same old tricks
he never failed to perform his disappearing acts on me
when my heart ached most for him
and then appeared with love sewn tricks when
I was about to give up on him
he played pranks on me that hurt
where deeper than cuts  and the blood that gushed out were my tears

his finger tricks felt so good and so wrong at the same time
the pain and pleasure. the pain was the trick that kept on bruising my body
and the pleasure that made me forget about the pain.
but his mouth tricks were the best because they did some many wonderful things
I cannot begin to tell. the mouth trick he played was the best part of the show
I would be restless on my chair like a child waiting to open gifts on her birthday
his mouth tricks were the gifts I received for being able to sit through the whole show
O how I longed for them at every performance.

he was my magician and he never failed to perform his disappearing act when I needed him the most.


THE LOVEPOET

No comments:

Post a Comment