Dark Skin Coco Man

From the crown of his head
To the sole of his feet
plum lips soft and sweet
Crescent broad smile

My dark choco skin man
Clothed in cotton soft skin
Uplift me your strength full arms did
as your thick palms caress me,

His tropical heart burns
vowing " never hurt she"... me
intelligence guides his cocoa feet,
Wearing faith resilient as the chosen
bearing trust never broken.

Dark choco skin man
Dark cocoa skin man
Who's voice... words
linger in my thought
night after night,

rears butterflies in my belly
grows goosebumps on my skin  
As his seeds planted
within me germinate.
Dark cocoa skin man

To whom my being belongs,
convinced first my
trust and love to confess.
On you, I lean on
In you I found rest
My dark cocoa skin man


                                                        from deep within the heart 
                                                                  the lovepoet
                                                        edited by the cocktailpoet

No comments:

Post a Comment