SINKING IN BLUE















Sinking in Blue

I fall into the deep sapphire waters of emotion
Waves of melancholy and despair sway me back and forth swiftly
Rolling endlessly in these feelings
Drowning in misery

My lungs filled with darkness, no air to breathe
I stretch my hands out to you
But yet again you watch me drown
Drown to my death as my body is weakened out of desperation
for the satisfaction of you,

With my last hope I fight these waves of bitterness
Praying you will pull me into the ecstasy of your love
Sorrow sinks me deeper into the bottomless oceans of sentimentality

As my eyes begin to close I see your face contort in dreadful glee
My ears set ablaze at the venom, you whisper to me
Pushing anguish into every part of my being
The weight of these feelings clog my mind
I have inhaled, from you too much despair, my vision is blurred by phantoms of the suffering you inflict so willingly, so carefully
My screams are choked by heartbreak and so I calmly give into the misery of knowing…..

That you will never love me again

No comments:

Post a Comment