PASION, RUSH, HEAT, LOVE


Passion, Rush, Heat, Love

 I hide myself in these moments

I runaway from the truth, from reality

so anytime he calls, I tell him to come over

cause he takes me out of that moment with Passion

the Passion that runs deep between my thighs

that feeling, the Rush feeling. everything in that moment

is focused on the Love. Love making with him takes me

out of this world, there is no intimacy but I still call it Love

the Heat of the moment is all I can think of. the friction

between our body causes intense Heat leading to Passion

the thrill of the Rush. Rush we do when time is not on our

side, but every time he calls I tell him to come over, cause he

takes me out of my depression, my thoughts. this is the truth

and the reality of life.

 the lovepoet

No comments:

Post a Comment