Sweet dreams and Beautiful nightmares


                                         


  Sweet dreams and Beautiful nightmares


Every time he lays his hands on me, as they slowly go down my back, the hair on my skins stand up straight to salute the one who knows how to work my body. The soft warm airy touch i feel. a wild side of me hopes for a little scratch to turn me up just a bit more.

As he plants those soft plump lips on me, from my neck to my belly, slowly and passionately he goes further down till those lips plant kisses that make me moan. my head tilts back, my legs open wider, impatiently waiting for his tongue to strike a chord that will make me sing beautiful notes of pleasure.

More and more. More i say to him. the moment he strikes the chord harder, i scream those beautiful four letters that are his name. he smiles, he knows he has me under his spell. the power he has over me is beyond my comprehension. he made me give myself over to him.

He stops knowing well that i am at my weakest point and says beg. My pride, my ego all buried beneath earth for him, so i beg, he walks away, i beg and beg with tears rolling down my eyes. over and over i call his name as he walks away from me.he slowly disappears into the night. 

Darkness everywhere, cold sweat runs down my body,i shiver in fear. i wake only to realize it was all a dream. i lay my head  down and close my eyes, hoping i get to see his face, feel his touch and kiss those soft plump lips once more .


the lovepoet

No comments:

Post a Comment